What can I do while times are slow?
Conduct a business brand assessment.
What is that?
A brand assessment is a detailed analysis that evaluates how your brand is currently performing compared to your goals and where you are positioned in the Real Estate market.
How do I conduct a brand assessment?
You can either click on this link Business Brand Assessment and we can evaluate your brand strategy for you or you can take these next 3 steps to evaluate your business. We have also provided a downloadable checklist at the end of this article.
Review these 3 important elements of your business:
Do you have a unique professional brand that matches your personality and is it consistent throughout all your marketing materials and online presence?
6 reasons why a strong brand is important:
- Improves Recognition
- Branding Creates Trust
- Branding Supports Advertising
- Branding Builds Financial Value
- Branding Generates New Customers
- Branding Helps Grow Your Reputation
Branding is one of the most important aspects of your business. An effective brand strategy gives you a major edge over your competitors. You need to have a strong impact to capture the public’s eye. You only have one chance to make a first IMPRESSION! Click Here To Learn More
Did you know that 80% of leads come from referrals?
When someone refers you out the first thing that potential client will do is search for you online. Have you Googled yourself to see what comes up?
What should appear in the search results is your professional branded website and all your social media accounts should follow underneath. Sharing professional/relevant content from your website to your social media accounts is an excellent way to engage with your clients. This will help to drive more traffic, build brand awareness and has huge SEO benefits. Click Here To Learn More
GREAT ORGANIC SEO
3. Online presence
The benefits to your online presence:
- Accessibility: Being found through browser search results. Having a website provides your clients with around-the-clock availability in terms of access to services, tools, resources & information. This type of 24 hours a day, seven days a week service definitely generates more benefits than that not having an online presence.
- A clean and professional design that matches your brand personality. Click Here To Learn More
- Establish trust with up-to-date information that answers the toughest questions and addresses concerns of your clients. Your website has to be constantly updated to reflect the market trends and conditions. Click Here To Learn More
- Providing your clients tools such as an IDX Home search tool. This is one of the most important tools you can offer to your clients. Your home search tool should provide lead capture, lead nurturing and a customer relationship management system (CRM) Click Here To Learn More
- Consistent branded social media accounts with your brands colors, fonts and images. Be consistent: If you can’t do this, your attempts to establishing a brand will fail.
Building and maintaining a brand that consumers recognize and trust is one of the best ways to reduce risk when the economy takes a turn for the worst. We wanted to help you with some marketing strategies to help accelerate your business during this unprecedented time. We recommend using this time to review your business performance of your brand, discover your strengths and weaknesses and align your strategy more closely with the expectations of your clients.
Contact us today on how we can improve your business strengths.